By using the Worksnaps.net web site, the Worksnaps Time Tracking web application, and the Worksnaps Client ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Worksnaps.net reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.worksnaps.net/www/terms_of_service.shtml.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Worksnaps.net prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Worksnaps.net cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- You agree that this service is provided on an "as-is" and "as available" basis. Your use is at your own risk. Our site may, from time to time, be inaccessible due to server upgrades and maintenance.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Worksnaps.net cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- A valid credit card or a PayPal account is required for paying accounts after the trial period. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number or a PayPal account.
- The trial period for any paying plan is from the date of your sign-up to the 30th day after you sign up.
- If you initially sign up for a Lite, Plus, or Pro account, and you don't pay for the subscription on or before the 30th day, your account will be downgraded to a Free account and the data in your account will be archived. The data can only be accessed after you subscribe to a paying plan.
- You can upgrade from the Free plan to any paying plan during the trial period. The trial period will end on the 30th day after your initial sign-up and will not be reset due to your upgrade.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis. If you cancel the service, the unused portion of the month will be prorated and refunded to you.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your will be charged the rate of the new plan upon upgrade or downgrade. The unused portion of current month for the prior plan will be refunded to you.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Worksnaps.net does not accept any liability for such loss.
Modification to Fees and Services
Worksnaps.net reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice. Worksnaps.net reserves the right to change Service fees upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Worksnaps.net Site (www.worksnaps.com) or the Service itself.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the "Profile & Settings" link in the top-level navigation bar at the top of the screen and choose "Subscription Plan" tab. The "Subscription Plan" screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- All of your data will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Worksnaps.net, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Worksnaps.net reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that Worksnaps.net owns all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including without limitation all intellectual property rights, and such rights are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Service. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service. Worksnaps.net claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service.
Warranties and Liability
Worksnaps.net does not warrant that: (i) the Services will meet your requirements or expectations, (ii) the Service will be timely, uninterrupted or error-free or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data, (iii) bugs or errors will be corrected, (iv) the mathematical calculations performed by the Service is accurate. The Services are provided to you strictly on an "as is" basis. All conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, are hereby disclaimed to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You expressly understand and agree that Worksnaps.net shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Worksnaps.net has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your usage of the Service.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Worksnaps.net, and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Worksnaps.net will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action. The failure of Worksnaps.net to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and Worksnaps.net and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Worksnaps.net (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the TOS). If you have any questions regarding this Terms of Service or if you wish to discuss the terms and conditions contained herein please contact Worksnaps.net at [email protected]